We are looking for a quality-focused and meticulous Data Annotator to help our engineers train innovative machine learning models by producing annotations from transcribed audio files. You get to work with a great team and be part of building some seriously impressive AI.
- Annotate and label data and content using annotation tools
- Locate, label and categorize various elements in large datasets of transcribed text
- Report and document issues with annotation tools and processes
- Provide feedback for efficient labeling and to improve data quality
- Actively contribute to the continuous learning mindset of the organization
- Collaborate closely with an experienced Computational Linguist and the Machine Learning team
We'd love to hear from you, if:
- Your English language skills are excellent
- You love working with audio and text
- You're comfortable conducting repetitive work
- Have excellent analyzing and comprehension skills with an eye for detail
- You have an ability to make independent judgments with limited information
- You have excellent work ethics
The hours are flexible so this can be an amazing opportunity for students pursuing any tech or language oriented degree or a job seeker from various background, with interest / experience in annotating or analyzing text.
About SnackableFounded in 2018, Snackable is a venture-backed startup with offices in New York City and Tallinn, Estonia. The company is grounded in superior knowledge of audio/video content and AI, with a world-class machine learning team, an advisory board of domain experts, and a track record of building successful, AI-powered startups.
No team is better equipped to enable our clients to reveal the insights that really matter to all of their audiences, faster than ever before.