We are looking for a Backend Engineer - Infrastructure to work their magic together with our engineering team. We use modern technologies like AWS, Node.js, MySql, Python etc.
You would be:
- developing/building/maintaining application, networking, and database infrastructure
- integrating various 3rd party tools and libraries
- building automatic testing workflows
- working with other team members to make infrastructure and code architecture design decisions
- optimizing data structures and data processing systems
- collaborating with designers, engineers, and product owners to influence feature development
The following should also help you succeed in this role:
- proficiency in some server-side technologies (NodeJS, Python, Java, C# etc.)
- Experience in designing and building cloud-based infrastructure at scale (AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.)
- understanding of relational database technologies
- Expertise in Infrastructure as Code procedures and supporting tools (Terraform, Kubernetes, AWS CloudFormation etc.)
Snackable AI is a startup and the roles here depend a lot on what kind of superpowers our new team members bring with them. You’ll have a chance to shape your role more specifically over time.
About SnackableFounded in 2018, Snackable is a venture-backed startup with offices in New York City and Tallinn, Estonia. The company is grounded in superior knowledge of audio/video content and AI, with a world-class machine learning team, an advisory board of domain experts, and a track record of building successful, AI-powered startups.
No team is better equipped to enable our clients to reveal the insights that really matter to all of their audiences, faster than ever before.