So we built AI to make podcasts and other audio content easy to search, and their best parts, or “snacks,” easy to discover.
2020 brought a paradigm shift to how we work and live. It bred new opportunities as we all became content creators. Virtual summits, meetings, and more meant people could stay connected while physically apart. But as businesses generated all of that video, once again there was too much, it was too long, and it was a black box.
We solved that problem by building out our AI and feature set to truly “open up” video/audio, making it easier for everyone across an organization to access powerful moments within all of that content. With that, marketers now have the makings of better, faster engagement with their audiences; product teams have key insight into the most important things to build; research teams spend more time creating meaningful analysis instead of poring over long recordings. The list goes on.
This isn't only about everyone doing their own jobs more effectively; it’s equally about everyone working better together. A central, easily-accessed source of key insight – powered by AI – makes it easy for teams to align in common direction and collaborate more effectively.
This is where video and audio, no longer a black box, become instead the foundation of knowledge that helps businesses grow.
- Mari Joller Founder & CEO
- Sergei Anikin Chief Technology Officer Acting
- Kevin Clark Head of Sales
- Li Liang Product Manager
- Martin Rääk Product Designer
- Anett Schutting Product Designer
- Alex Tkachenko Machine Learning Engineer
- Ottokar Tilk Machine Learning Engineer
- Fred-Eric Kirsi Machine Learning Engineer
- Liisi Torga Computational Linguist
- Stepan Bolotnikov Frontend Engineer
- Tiit Kass Backend Engineer
- Marek Kikas Backend Engineer
- Madis Masso Backend Engineer
- Helen Piirsalu Talent Manager